Sunday, September 27, 2009

Little Shopaholic

The title is named as it is because when I first heard the song “Little Shop of Horrors”, from the musical of the same name, I heard “Little Shopaholic”. I guess it’s the actual shopaholic in me, but that’s what I heard when I first heard this song as a kid, and for years since then, that’s what I sang when I sang what little I knew (or thought I knew) of that song.

Anyway, here are the bags from the fall shopping I’ve done in the past month or so. I find it curious that looking at these bags, one really can’t tell the style of the person to whom the bags belong.

The bags are from the following stores: Urban Outfitters, H & M, Target, Victoria’s Secret, American Apparel, DSW, Nordstrom, American Eagle, Forever 21, and a dance store located in New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment