Saturday, September 19, 2009

Reminiscing those Summer Days

To piggyback off yesterday's post, here are some of my beach shots from the summer.

These are photos from a four day beach trip I took with my boyfriend in Wildwood, NJ back in August.



My boyfriend thought these balls weren't attached to the ground. Please take a moment to make fun:)



Trekking to the beach.



Sand castle? More like a sand ancient temple!



Jellyfish on a boogie board.



Polish Water Ice. One word: yum!


And the photos below are of a short, one day beach trip taken with my boyfriend in Long Branch, NJ today. The last beach trip of most likely the entire year:(



The waves weren't as fierce as they were at the previous beach, but they were better than none at all.



A seagull pecking into someone's plastic bag, presumably filled with food or garbage. Priceless.



Seagull rock.



Seashells I collected! I'm thinking of using these for a project or two, and if so, I'll definitely post the final products of them!



An interesting seashell sculpture we stumbled upon.

1 comment:

  1. What projects are you going to undertake with the shells?

    ReplyDelete